Technology: Pump filter, ceramic depth filtration (0.2 microns = 0.0002mm pores).
Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments and viruses in combination with particles greater than 0.2 microns.
Output: Approximately 1 gallon/minute.
Capacity: Up to 26,000 gallons depending on the water quality.
Weight: 11.5 lbs
Guarantee: 2 years
Material: Nickel-plated brass, stainless steel, ceramic
Accessories: Prefilter and carry bag
• The Expedition makes it easy for large groups to have a drinking water supply.
• Makes carrying large amounts of water (additional weight!) unnecessary in many cases.
• Indestructible design.
• Particularly used by rafting operators, relief organizations and army troops.
• The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The principle: The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
• Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned several times - even in the field.
Features & Benefits
• Filters 1 gallon a minute; ideal for groups requiring large amounts of water.
• Indestructible material (metal); extremely long life (up to 26,000 gallons) and very reliable.
• Cleanable ceramic filter element; also filters cloudy water / can be used many times (not a disposable filter).
• Few movable parts; simple maintenance.
• Measuring gauge supplied, indicates when the filter element should be changed.