- Side-cutting mechanism leaves smooth edge
- Swiss design with lock-on technology.
- Cuts the outside rim of can, not the top.
- Opens everything â€“ cans, bottles, pop and pull tops.
- Hygienic â€“ opener never touches the contents of the can.Stainless steel cutting mechanism.
- Hygienic â€“ opener never touches contents of the can and the lid doesn't fall into can.
- One turn operation. Warning - don't over turn which can create sharp slivers.
- Cleaning: Simply wipe with a dry towel. Do not put in the dishwasher.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE LIDLIFTER DOES NOT CUT THE CAN FROM THE TOP LIKE A TRADITIONAL CAN OPENER. ONCE YOU START TURNING THE KNOB, THE CUTTING WHEEL ENGAGES FROM THE SIDE AND CUTS INTO THE BEAD OF THE LID.
Instructions for use:
1. Position the turning knob to point at 11 and 5 oâ€™clock (2 gears underneath will be apart in open position.) Place on top of the can with the guide above the pliers lined up with can rim.
2. Twist knob clockwise. The opener will automatically grip lid and begin to cut. After a full circle, you will feel less resistance. Stop turning â€“ can is open.
3. To release, turn the knob counter-clockwise. The can may not look open.
4. Use mini-pliers on the side of the opener by pushing the button on the opposite side to operate. Grip rim of the lid between pliers and lift lid cleanly and easily.